Diabeto, is a low sugar content cordial concentrate juice. It’s formulation was tested by the diabetic association of South Africa as well as SABS and was found to have one of the lowest sugar content for any concentrate juice in the market. They currently supply 5 PnP Family stores in Soweto, Makhado Chopppies, Polokwane Choppies, 28 Kalapeng Pharmacies, Bibi Cash & Carry & Spar pharmacy.
They currently hand fill the mixing machine, which drastically decreases the rate at which they can produce the product and also have limited reach due to the lack of an e-commerce platform. This is where you come in. They require a filling machine that can allow them to produce 1500 litres of juice per day & e-commerce platform that can reach the entire country. The total cost of a filling machine and e-commerce solution is R53000 and you can buy a portion of it for R1000, and you will earn your share of R1 per litre (bottle) of Diabeto concentrate juice that they sell.
How It Works
- The total solution costs R53 000 in total. You purchase a portion of it for R1000
- The 53 owners of the filler & website will earn R1000 per 1000 litre of juice sold. Put another way, each person will earn R18,86 per 1000 litres sold
- This will be paid out quarterly to you
- The entire payment process will be managed by The People’s Fund and Audited by SnB Chartered Accountants & Auditors ( Practice Number 966205)
- The People’s Fund will take 10% of the proceeds (or R1,88 per person per 1000 litres) to administer this.
- You own the solution for 4 years and then it is passed onto Diabeto after this period. Put another way, your earnings acts as a buy back of the asset by Diabeto.
NB!! First & foremost, we need to declare that this does not constitute financial advise in anyway and that we have made our projections based on historical yields. Buying assets that will be run by a small business is risky and you should only commit money you are willing to lose.
Diabeto has been struggling to meet demand due to the limiting factors above. Although the capacity would allow 1500 litres to be produced per day, we are modestly modeling the returns on 100 litres sold per day, that transalates to 36 500 litres a year, or rather R688 per year. The total return for the 3 year period is R2064. Put another way, you would get 35,5% return, year on year, paid out to you quarterly(every 3 months) for the next 3 years.
Put in how many you would like to buy, anywhere from R1000 to R53 000.
For international buyers, please use Paypal or Payfast (for bitcoin with Luno) in the checkout page.
|Mpe-mpe Monyane||R1,501.00||February 05, 2018|
|Brownsense Stokvel||R84,500.00||February 05, 2018|
|Naweed Khan||R1,000.00||February 02, 2018|
|Matodzi Matshidze||R1,000.00||January 29, 2018|
|Thabo Mashegoane||R3,500.00||January 07, 2018|
|Thulani Mbokodo||R1,000.00||January 05, 2018|
|Sipho Dlamini||R2,000.00||January 05, 2018|
|Yaseen Parker||R2,000.00||December 30, 2017|
|Ronald Knott-Craig||R3,000.00||December 30, 2017|
|Dumisa Barnabas||R9,100.00||December 28, 2017|
|Anthea Ambursley||R1,000.00||December 17, 2017|
|Charles Cracknell||R25,800.00||December 13, 2017|
|Sharon Mthetho||R24,000.00||December 04, 2017|